Remedial and Sports Massage, Exercise Rehabilitation
– Book Now in Witney and Long Hanborough
Soft Tissue Therapist
Level 5 Diploma
Welcome To Seren Massage Therapy
At Seren Massage Therapy, I aim to deliver a treatment that is personalised to my client and will improve the quality of your day-to-day life.
Soft Tissue Therapy involves the application of hands-on techniques within a framework of assessment followed by rehabilitation.
Soft tissue therapy can aid you in a variety of ways including
My focus will be to manage and correct current issues and identify underlying causes and offer advice for preventing recurrence.
Government guidelines regarding Covid-19 are adhered to at Seren Massage Therapy. I will continue to follow such advice and additional guidance from the professional association The institute of Sports & Remedial Massage (ISRM) of which I am a member. These measures are there to protect my clients. I will be happy to answer any questions you may have which are Covid-19 related or any that are of a more general nature.
What Clients Say
I can thoroughly recommend her.
Massage Therapy FAQs
At Seren Massage Therapy, I am are dedicated to providing my clients with the highest quality massage therapy services. That’s why I offer mobile massage services for those within a 5 mile radius of our location, providing they have a suitable environment to set up.
Please contact to discuss this option.
Massage therapy can improve overall well-being in a variety of ways. It can reduce stress and anxiety, improve sleep, promote relaxation, and alleviate pain. Massage therapy can also improve circulation, boost the immune system, and enhance the healing process post-injury or surgery. Additionally, massage therapy can improve range of motion and flexibility, and can help with headaches and migraines. Regular massage sessions can leave you feeling more relaxed, refreshed, and rejuvenated.
Regular massage sessions can provide a variety of specific benefits. Some of the most common benefits include:
- Stress and tension relief: Massage therapy can help to reduce stress and tension in the muscles, which can leave you feeling more relaxed and calm.
- Pain relief: Massage therapy can help to alleviate pain caused by muscle tension, headaches, and other conditions.
- Improved circulation: Massage therapy can help to improve circulation, which can boost the immune system and improve overall health.
- Increased flexibility and range of motion: Massage therapy can help to increase flexibility and range of motion, which can make it easier to perform daily activities.
- Better sleep: Massage therapy can promote relaxation, which can make it easier to fall asleep and stay asleep.
- Improved athletic performance: Massage therapy can help to improve athletic performance by reducing muscle soreness and stiffness.
- Better mental health: Massage therapy can help to reduce symptoms of anxiety and depression
- Reduced risk of injury: Massage therapy can help to reduce the risk of injury by keeping muscles and connective tissue healthy and flexible.
It’s important to note that the benefits you can expect from massage therapy can vary depending on the individual and the type of massage received.
Massage therapy can help with stress and anxiety in several ways. One of the primary ways it can help is by promoting relaxation. During a massage session, the body releases endorphins, which are natural chemicals that can help to reduce pain and promote a feeling of well-being. Additionally, massage therapy can help to reduce muscle tension and promote blood flow, which can help to reduce feelings of stress and anxiety.
Furthermore, massage therapy encourages the release of the hormone oxytocin which is associated with feelings of calmness and euphoria. This can help to lower the levels of stress hormones such as cortisol, which can help to reduce feelings of stress and anxiety.
Additionally, massage therapy can also provide a sense of grounding and safety, as it is a form of touch and human connection. This can be especially beneficial for people who are struggling with stress and anxiety.
Massage therapy can potentially improve athletic performance in a variety of ways. Some of the most common ways include:
- Reducing muscle soreness and stiffness: Massage therapy can help to reduce muscle soreness and stiffness, which can make it easier to move and perform at a high level.
- Improving range of motion and flexibility: Massage therapy can help to improve range of motion and flexibility, which can make it easier to perform a variety of athletic movements.
- Enhancing recovery: Massage therapy can help to enhance recovery after intense physical activity by promoting blood flow and reducing muscle soreness.
- Improving mental focus: Massage therapy can help to reduce stress and anxiety, which can help to improve mental focus and concentration.
- Reducing the risk of injury: Massage therapy can help to reduce the risk of injury by keeping muscles and connective tissue healthy and flexible.
It’s important to note that the specific benefits that massage therapy can provide for athletic performance can vary depending on the individual and the type of massage received. It’s best to consult with a massage therapist or sports medicine professional to determine the best course of treatment for your individual needs.
Additionally, it is important to note that massage therapy can be a complementary treatment for athletic performance, but it’s not a substitute for a well-rounded training program, adequate rest and recovery, and proper nutrition.